Build up your confidence
Balance the stress in your life
Regain your enthusiasm
Are you feeling…
What to Expect
Online/phone sessions from the comfort and safety of your home, car or office
Personalized support during times of stress and anxiety
Convenience, confidentiality and peace of mind
Practical DIY suggestions to use in between sessions
Meet Blair Lewis
Blair is an author, integrative health professional and mentor for personal transformation. For over 40 years he has been sharing solutions for life’s pains and losses in a style of satire, truth, tenderness and eye-popping insights. His wealth of knowledge on suffering and how to recover from a total collapse of trust, health and loving relationships will inspire you and steady you.
Listen to a Sample of Blair’s Mentoring Process
- One-on-one mentoring sessions run approximately 45 minutes
- Connect via phone or online
- These single sessions can be used to check-in with Blair or to follow-up from previous sessions
1 Month Package
Save over $25 per session!
- 1 month commitment to your personal growth by building a customized strategy with Blair to achieve your goals
- 2 private one-on-one mentoring sessions with Blair every week. Each session lasts approximately 20 minutes. (We will find times that best match your schedule.)
3 Month Package
Near Unlimited Access
- 3 month commitment to your personal growth by systematically unveiling your unlimited potential
- 5 days a week you will have unlimited access to Blair, during normal business hours via text or email, when you have questions or need advice
- Weekly 60 minute one-on-one intensives with Blair (We will find times that best match your schedule.)
Homeopathic & Wellness Consults
- Initial sessions are approximately 60 minutes
- For more details, click here.>
Then take advantage of a FREE meet and greet with Blair!
Just click the link below and schedule a 15-minute session.
There’s no obligation to sign up after that.
What People Are Saying About Mentoring with Blair Lewis
“One of the biggest things that I learned from Blair is about how food impacts my mind and breath.”